An appeal or application under the Arbitration Act of 2001 must be filed with the High Court Division concerning the following issues:

  1. a) Setting aside or refusing to se aside an arbitral award,

(a) Refusing to comply with the arbitral award,

(c) Refusing to acknowledge or enforce foreign arbitral proceedings or award

As mentioned above, a party must apply to set aside the arbitral award within sixty days after receiving the award. If the party successfully makes the application within the stipulated time. the Court has the power to set aside the arbitral award.


Law for Nations has represented a number of arbitration appeal and applications successfully.