In absence of Land Survey Appellate Tribunal , in any party feels aggrieve by the order of Land Survey Tribunal, or if any one couldn’t file a suit before Land Survey Tribunal within the Limitation period mentioned in the law- he/she may file a writ petition to the High Court Division regarding the Land Survey Tribunal Matter under article 102 of the Constitution of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.


Law for Nations has represented a number of writ petition regarding Land Survey Tribunal matters successfully.