Any authority of govt. or subordimate court can order to seize one’s passport and give travel injuctiuon in various circumstances. In such cases the person aggrieved can file a writ petition under article 102 of the Constitution of the People’s republic of Bangladesh to get back his passport and to withdraw the travel injunction against him.

Law for Nations has represented a lot of  writ on passport / travel matter successfully.