Documents which are originated in Bangladesh must be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If anybody wants to attest documents like marriage certificate, birth certificate, certificates etc. then can communicate with us. We have built a strong communication with different government office due to our previous work and experience.

Video link on Attestation of Documents from Ministry of Foreign Affairs: